A KNUST student ID card or staff ID card serves as a multifunctional tool for transactions, identification, and access management. It is the only form of official identity for KNUST students or employees. Exams cannot be taken if a student does not have their ID card. This publication will cover two topics: How to Get a Knust Student ID and How to Replace a Missing Knust Students ID Card.
How to Replace Missing Knust Students’ ID Card
- The Quality Assurance and Planning Unit (QAPU) is located at the main administrative building (Right after the URO office)
- Request for Replacement Student ID form. The form must then be filled out. Your entire name and reference number are required.
- Take your receipt after paying 30 cedis at the main administration’s cash office (Room 001).
- The Quality Assurance Unit, where the form was taken, should receive the receipt.
- After the receipt is submitted, your card will become available.