The MasterCard Foundation launched the fully financed Mastercard scholarship For Africans program to assist in funding the education and preparation of young Africans to become outstanding leaders in the future. A grant program called the Mastercard Scholarship Foundation helps minorities and underrepresented youths in Africa and other parts of the world. Young individuals in Ghana and around Africa who possess academic talent but are struggling financially can enroll in a top-notch university program thanks to the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at KNUST. The program gives its participants the chance to acquire comprehensive training that equips them to drive social change. The Scholars Program includes a range of services, such as mentoring and cultural transfer, that will result in the scholar’s academic success, community involvement, and transition to employment.
Details of the fully funded Mastercard Scholarship
Timeline for applications: The application date varies. Typically, the deadline falls in August.
Please be aware that the university link is below this message, where applicants must verify the deadline.
All nations in sub-Saharan Africa are eligible to apply.
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology is the host institution (KNUST).
Undergraduate degree is the type of degree. Graduate students can check this out.
Study Areas: Specific University-Offered Courses.
There are a number of seats available for scholarships.
HOST NATION: GHANA.
Being hailed as Ghana’s top university and striving to uphold academic excellence are two of our defining characteristics. KNUST provides undergraduate, graduate, and distance learning courses, all of which are continuously improved. The fully financed Mastercard scholarship for Africans aims to develop the next generation of moral and transformative leaders who will have an impact on development on the continent of Africa.
What are the requirements for the Mastercard Scholarship?
The following are prerequisites for the fully financed Mastercard fellowship for Africans at KNUST:
- All applicants must meet KNUST’s admission requirements and have WASSCE, GBCE, ABCE, GCE O’Level and A’Level results—or their equivalent—from an accredited or recognized institution—as well as be Certificate Ready. NO applicant who is awaiting results will be allowed. Results from the applicant must be at least a year old.
- The applicant must prove that they have urgent financial needs.
- The candidate must have a track record of leadership and involvement in the community (s).
- It shall be given precedence to;
- Displaced (Certified Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons, etc.)
- Those with Disabilities
5. The candidate ought to be willing to return home and give back to his or her community.
Prospective applicants must be able to fulfill the prerequisites for the KNUST course they want to enroll in.
How much is the Mastercard Scholarship worth?
The fully financed Mastercard scholarship program includes:
1. Complete tuition, fully funded on-campus housing, fully funded textbooks, fully funded transportation, and a monthly stipend.
2. Supportive Counseling Services
3. Services for Career Development (including Industrial Mentorship, Career Guidance, Professional Development, Enterprise Development amongst others)
4. Regular gatherings of scholars with an emphasis on possibilities for professional and personal growth as well as activities designed to strengthen societal linkages and scholars’ capacity.
5. Continued academic support through tutoring, online learning, and academic mentoring.
6. Opportunities to take part in leadership conferences, volunteer work in the community and mentoring (Go-Back-Give-Back), as well as specially sourced internships with businesses for professional growth.
7. The distinction of joining the expanding family of Mastercard Foundation Scholars Alumni and the 8. Global Scholars Community and networking with them.
One of the top scholarship programs available today is the Mastercard Scholarship.
The KNUST Mastercard Scholarship Application Process
Candidates who meet the requirements for the scholarship are able to submit their applications before the official university admissions portal opens. The application must be delivered to the university by the deadline for applications. The application forms are available at the university website listed below for interested candidates. Before downloading and submitting the application, candidates should first confirm the site’s application deadline. Contact us at any time if you need free application advice.
One thought on “Mastercard Scholarship for Africans with Full Funding.”
This is really helpful and great.am so interesting to get a chance in this scholarship.