The United Kingdom is an island located in northwestern coast mainland Europe.
United Kingdom is made of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland and their capital city is London.
Travelling to UK requires some Documents before one can use it as an evidence. Documents required to apply for a UK visa, mandatory UK visa documents that might be required and the way of guidelines.
The applicable UK authorities make a decision on your Visa application, mainly grounded on the required document for a UK Visa. Before you can get UK Visa, there are particular required documents. and there too, they have different types of Visa and according to the type of visa you are applying for, you need to collect all these documents. Afterwards you need to submit all these document on the day of interview. And take of this; please make sure the required Documents for UK visa you are applying for abide by the standard set by the UK Home Office.
Before you can apply for UK visa you should give in the following Documents:
1. UK Visa Application Form: Allotting to the UK Visa type you are applying for, you may have to complete the form online at their website, that is Visa4UK website, or the manual application form.
If you do not known the different types of UK Visas do not worry about that, in my next Tutorial i will treat on the various types of UK Visas so watch out.
2. Two Photographs: You to have your passport pictures ready and these photos should be taken within the past six months and in color and BW.
3. Your Valid Passport: It must have your passport ready before applying for UK trip. This is because your passport can delay, and it is mandatory to take it aside on the day of your interview. The passport must be valid for three moths beyond the date you program to impart the Uk Visa After your trip.
4. Proof You Have The Financial Means: You need to show your Bank Statement for the last six months; or your working payslip for the same time. This is to show your can finance your self which can cover the living cost whiles in Uk.
5. Proof of Accommodation: Going to UK, you need to show a Document as an evidence where you will be accommodated whiles living in UK.
6. Submit a travelling Plan: You need to submit your plans towards your trip, where will you visit, it is a meeting agenda and many more. So you can give them the detailed information concerning your trip.
7. Tuberculosis Test Results: Before you can travel to UK to need to undergo different medical test. So from here you need to submit the requests of a UK Tuberculosis Test in order to be eligible for a UK Visa.
8. Biometric Information: If you are applying for a Visa that lets you stay in Uk for more than 6 months, you will need to submit your biometric Information. This will require giving your Fingerprints and a digital Photographs taken at the appropriate application center.
9. Paid UK Visa Processing Fees: You should submit the receipt that support that you have paid the visa fees as required.
Additional Requirements Concerning Your Employment Status:
You will need to present an additional requirement aside the ones we mentioned it above, these are extra documents you need to submit as your working status.
- If you are employed:
A Letter from your Employer. You should submit a letter that shows you are working from the the one who employed you(Employer), this include your position at work, your salary and the years of employment.
- If you are a student:
A letter from your education supplier or student ID; The letter should confirm whether you are schooling or not, and it should be your enrollment and leave of absence.
- A letter from your education supplier or student ID; The letter should confirm whether you are schooling or not, and it should be your enrollment and leave of absence.
Applicant Under The Age Of 18 Requirement
This is also an additional requirement for an applicant under the age of 18 years and it should also be submitted. This include the following Documents:
1. Birth Certificate:
2. Adoption Papers ( If Applicable)
3. If Travelling with someone or Parent(s).
A letter signed from the parent(s) confirming details of anyone accompanying the minor.
What You Should Expect To Present At The UK Port Of Entry.
At the UK Port of entry, You will need to show some documents to the border control police.
Non – EU/EEA nationals need the following documents when they show at the UK port of entry:
- Valid Passport.
- Landing Card