Anum Rural Bank PLC in the eastern Region of Ghana is inviting application from suitable and qualified persons to fill the position of a Board secretary.
- Assist the board to comply with the constitution of the bank and any other relevant enactment
- Provide administrative support for the board by ensuring that minute of meetings are properly recorded in the form required by the company’s Act 2019, Act 992 and other regulatory bodies
- Maintain all the Annual Financial Statement of the Bank is dispatched to persons entitled to as required by Act 992.
- Ensure that all statutory forms, return and documents are duly filed with the registrar General and other regulatory bodies.
- Provide the board with guidance as to their duties, responsibilities and powers and on the changes and development in laws affecting the operation of the bank
- Ensure proper implementation of board strategic decisions
- Keep the board abreast of all relevant legislative, corporate governance and risk management developments.
- Ensure the board’s constitution and policies are all in place and implemented.
- A bachelor’s Degree in company Law, Business Administration Management.
- A Master’s Degree in Accounting and Finance will be an added advantage
- Must be a qualified member in good standing of any of these professional bodies, ICSA, ICAG, ACCA and a Legal Practitioner who has Called to the bar
- Not less than 3 years of proven experience on a board or company secretory
- Must not be less than 35 and not more than 50 years at the date of application
- Must possess high level of integrity and diplomacy
- Must understand Ghana’s laws and legal responsibilities
- Must have excellent leadership and managerial skills
- Must have knowledge in ICT ie Microsoft Office application
Interested and qualified persons are to submit their cover letters with CVs to the address below:
The Chief Excutive Officer
Anum Rural Bank PLC
P.O Box 15, Anum
or by email to: email@example.com
Closing date: 27 December, 2022